Cabal - HellWarriorFr
Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[FULL] Warriors Of#The@Rainbow Bluray 06.02.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cabal - HellWarriorFr Index du Forum -> Cabal - HellWarriorFr -> Vidéos et screenshots.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vidkuger

Masculin
Point(s): 2 250
Moyenne de points: 6,41

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] Warriors Of#The@Rainbow Bluray 06.02.2016 Répondre en citant

Warriors Of The Rainbow Bluray > shorl.com/brififryfrofruse

Warriors Of The Rainbow Bluray, fast five xvid

10cf746e54
My rating: 0 (Delete) Blu-ray rating Video 4.5Audio 4.5Extras 3.5Based on 1 user review Blu-ray review Movie 4.0 Video 4.5 Audio 4.5 Extras 3.5 Overall 5 0.5 4.0 Blu-ray user rating Video 4.5 Audio 4.5 Extras 3.5 Overall 4.5 Based on 1 user rating 39%popularity 232collections 4 fans Overview Blu-ray review Screenshots (20) Userreviews (1) Regioncoding News Forum Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale(2011) Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale Blu-ray delivers stunning video and audio in this excellent Blu-ray release The most expensive production in Taiwanese history (budgeted at approximately $25 million), Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale chronicles the true story of Taiwan's aboriginal people and their revolt against the Japanese colonizers in the 1930s.For more about Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale and the Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale Blu-ray release, see Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale Blu-ray Review published by Jeffrey Kauffman on August 2, 2012 where this Blu-ray release scored 4.0 out of 5.Director: Wei Te-Sheng Starring: Lin Ching-Tai, Ma Chih-Hsiang, Masanobu Ando See full cast & crew Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale Blu-ray Review . No padded extensions, legitimate details on characterizations, motivations and plot concepts.Acting is inspired and intense. My only quibble, and it is minor, is that the CG in the in the film isn't quite up to par with what we're used to in big budget American films, but the story is so involving, and the action so intense, that these moments and fleeting and not worth getting bothered by.Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale is the shortest two and a half hour film I've ever seen. But obviously, for those familiar with Asian pop culture, these stars are well-known in Japan and Taiwan.And last, this is not a factual representation of the real Mona Rudao or are the characters based on real people or their actions. The argument could be made that the slow-motion was added to give that specific scene more significance, but it just doesn't seem necessary when it's seemingly done just to see Mona Rudao's hair blow in the wind or to watch water splash around in slow motion just because it looks cool as somebody runs through it.Mona Rudao (Lin Ching-Tai) also assembles 300 men from the 12 Seediq Bale tribes to battle the 3000 Japanese police. His rage, though contained, seethes through his incredibly expressive eyes and no-nonsense demeanor. Language and racial type are huge issues. Using them to do heavy manual labor for cheap, introducing wine to keep them drink, raping their women and basically destroying their culture. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. The Blu-ray of the US version is presented with a 16:9 widescreen presentation with 5.1 HD Surround Sound (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and Dolby Digital Stereo), is Multilingual, and available with English and Chinese subtitles.

Chief Mouna is a survivor of the initial battles with the imperial Japanese army, and in 1930, he led a rebellion against the hostile Japanese police state that united many tribes in the region, and severely damaged Japan's capacity to contain his people. I love getting Well Go Blu-rays for review because it means I get to crank up my system and immerse myself in some incredible sound mixes, Warriors of the Rainbow is no exception, top shelf stuff.The two versions differ dramatically in terms of bonus material. He decides to unite with warring tribes and put a stand to the Japanese to uphold their pride as Seediq Bale warriors.Watching Warriors of The Rainbow really shows a lot of just how societies end and begin. Sponsored Links (What's this?) Ad feedback . Picture quality for the film is fantastic! From the lush green environment to the amount of detail seen in the closeups, from skin pores to the grime on the faces of people. Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale looks absolutely fantastic on Blu-ray courtesy of Well Go USA. I believe that it only meant that the dialogue is in Chinese and some is definitely Japanese.The Amazon listing is unclear about the different versions of the film. There's so much emotion and pride hidden behind the movie.

nothing was the same drakebreaking bad season 5 720for better or for worse season 1 episode 3capsa enterprise 7.7.2nfs most wanted data androidten love songsmassage parlor 2snooki and jwoww yestvspider man 3power mega force

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cabal - HellWarriorFr Index du Forum -> Cabal - HellWarriorFr -> Vidéos et screenshots. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

*-Template FarCry by dav.bo-*